Are you wanting to eat healthier?
Find it's way to expensive?
Bountiful Baskets
is your solution!
Bountiful Baskets is coming to Tooele County
Saturday, June 5, 2010!
What is Bountiful Baskets you ask?
Bountiful Baskets is a volunteer based produce co-op
where you contribute
$15.00
and get about
$50.00
worth of produce in return.
(below is a sample of one of the weekly baskets)

What are you waiting for?
All you need to do is click here and register.
It's that easy!
It's on a first-come, first-serve basis
so there is
NO
need for a monthly committment.
Just return to
to see when the Tooele County (Grantsville High School) slot is available for purchase.
We only have 72 baskets available so hurry, you don't want to miss out!

3 comments:
Hey girl!!!! Miss you!
Everyone here is raving about the Bountiful Baskets. I've yet to be able to navigate the website to order some. I'm sorta handicapped like that.
They sound like they are doing great guns. I'm going to try again next Monday.
i wish we had a co-op set up in my area.... =(
This has become a huge thing here in my town too. i think I need to jump on the bandwagon. Seems like a great opportunity.
Post a Comment