It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Verb of the Week--That Goofy Thing Called . . .

L. O. V. E.

Fall in love all over again.


I DARE YOU!
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

3 comments:

CB said...

Kim - So nice to meet you! I am glad you came over to my blog and commented.
You are the mysterious hopkinz I keep seeing on my sitemeter - I wondered :-D

My husband and I both grew up in the Bay Area and like any Cali kid we love the beach. HMB was our fave. That is neat that your husband is from there - it is so beautiful!! And I love the Pumpkin Festival!

I'll be back to visit your blog again :-D

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

SOOOOO cute!
I hope you got lots of kisses!

wendy said...

LOVE IT...
I miss thos older cartoons...
awwww shucks.