It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Sunday, June 29, 2008

It isn't perfect, but it will due

To all the blogs I stalk~

I have succumbed. It has taken me a number of hours to get this far in the setting up process, but I will eventually become a pro once I get over the fact that it doesn't need to perfect. One day it will be, but for right now you are getting the beginnings of my first blogging experience.

I hope you all have a laugh or two and are able to enjoy
The Simple Things of Life.

3 comments:

Vanessa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vanessa said...

Sorry, that was me, I made a spelling mistake. Welcome to the world of blogging! Geez, its about time you big blog stalker!

Becky said...

yeah Kim! just remember when blogging....we want pictures!
Congratulations!