Two years from now these two will be heading on their missions.
Brendon and Shane were visited by two of their favorite cousins (Florida and California) over the weekend. The smiles show how much fun they were having being around them. Brendon and Nick are six weeks apart in age with Brendon being the elder. You cannot tell that Nick towers over Brendon by about 6-7 inches so Brendon would not pose for the picture standing up. In the pictures below you will be able to see that years ago Nick was hitting a growing spurt and has not stopped since.

(circa 2000)
(circa 2002)
Shane and Johnny love each other we can not tell them apart at times, but the only thing that helps any of us is there size and that they are three years apart. Boy, do they have fun.


1 comment:
What fun memories for your family. Those photos are awesome and I'm assuming that is the view from your yard...if so...beautiful!
Hey, I haven't seen you forever. I'm glad all is going well and especially glad you are blogging. I'm excited to "finally" be able to keep up on your family. -Julie
Post a Comment