Do you feel that at any moment you are going to fall off the edge and come CRASHING down?
Right now I do.
Hence the less frequent posts.
I want you to know. . . I will miss you.
I need to take a break from some of the things that consume my thoughts.
I have pondered over the last little while what my priorities are. . .where my energies need to focused...doing the BALANCING ACT isn't part of it.
Through this experience I have realized that I spend WAY to much time in front of the computer and not enough time where it really matters.
I have ONE very important item of business that needs my undivided attention. It will be for the next few months.
I do not want to feel that I am not giving it my full attention.
I will check in frequently, I will start where I left off. I just need to quit balancing my life as if I was hanging on by a thread.
My family and Heavenly Father come first, and if I do that, I know everything else will fall into place.
For those of you have been with me for awhile. . .I am retaking my RN Boards. I need these next few months to focus.
Just know I am still here and will check in on you from time to time.
The one thing I didn't realize when I started blogging is how much I would love writing my thoughts and feelings down. I didn't realize that I would meet some of the most wonderful women on the earth at this time.
Thanks for everything. Thanks for letting me into your lives. I have learned much and have cried many tears.
Until next time . . .


16 comments:
Good Luck & I totally understand!
Good Luck, I will be looking forward to your return and I will be praying for you!!!
I understand and look forward to catching up with you when you return! For now, study!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND relax!
It's OK, don't let that stupid NCLEX freak you out!
You will do great and be fine!
Good luck...and I will mis you.
Yes yes yes. Good luck Kim and stay balanced for sure.
Good for you for knowing when to pull back and take care of the most important things. We all have to once in awhile.
Good luck. I feel the same as you... who knew that there were even so many amazing people out there. I love the quote that you posted of President Uchtdorf's, I guess in a way that is just what you are doing... getting off the sidelines.
Good luck with your boards. And good luck staying away from blog world. I don't know if I could do it right now. I don't spend much time, but I feel like it is sanity time for me. I love it.
BTW, my word for the year is BALANCE.
Ruth
Good luck Kim. You are in our prayers.
Good luck...we will all be here when you return! =)
Enjoy your break ---or change of priorities and balancing act. JUST LET US KNOW WHEN YOUR BACK!!
Good luck Kim!!! Enjoy your break...things will work out as they should when you are doing the things you need to. Hope to see you soon!! Take care!!
I totally understand... I have to regroup often! Hope you stay in contact!
i was going to say good luck, but every one took that one fast! so, many happy returns to you kim! I hope you do well!
Kim,
Did I ever tell you that you remind me of a really fun young women leader! Really, you seem like the fun one that would stay up in the tent at girls camp and get...silly.
I am so impressed by your choice to focus on the important things. I deffinately got a life lesson handed to me the last time we worked together...
Good luck my friend. I know you'll do well.
Take care. See you when you get back!
that picture is freakin' me out!
Good luck and take care.
I'm missin' ya sista!
Post a Comment