It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Friday, May 22, 2009

I know what I said but. . .

I just couldn't resist
Letting you see this HANDSOME MAN!!!
CLASS OF 2009
I couldn't decide which ones to post, so I have 4 different posts with all the different locations.
It was a fun time.
I will be back soon. I promise.
Enjoy. . .






Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Diane said...

I love the second one to the bottom - he is very handsome!

Jennifer Foxx said...

Great pics! Still can't believe he's graduating. Time flies.

Anonymous said...

A man and his best friend! I liked the second one with his dog! He is soo big, I remember babysitting him! Tell him congrats for us!

Becky said...

handsomest boy ever! glad you finally got those done- sorry i couldn't have done them, living a state away is a hinderance isn't it!
congrats--glad to hear from you again!

Da Bergs said...

Wow, great pics!!! Did you take them? I love that he is so willing to smile in so many of them!!! Of course, he DOES have a great smile!!!

kado! said...

I love the background! How cool....I ♥ the black & White one...those are always my FAV!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Such a good looking man! Ah, graduation....we did it this past Thursday. I need to post some pictures of it.
Looks like this guy knows hows how to have fun and I love all the backgrounds.
What a great smile!!!!!

Shauna said...

Awesome! Hope you have a super weekend!
♥ HUGS ♥