It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Tuesday, July 14, 2009


Oh, how I love
Doc...
Grumpy...
Happy...
Sleepy...
Bashful...
Sneezy...
Dopey...
I just wish there was and 8th Dwarf called
BLAH...
That is how I have been feeling lately, not sure why, but this to will pass.
Which drawf are you feeling like?

5 comments:

Tinabean said...

I'm sorry you feel like the 8th dwarf!
I hope you feel better soon.
I'm thinking that most of the time I'm grumpy & sleepy now that I'm at the end of my pregnancy.
My husband would probably say grumpy.

tammy said...

Today I am feeling happy.
Yesterday I was feeling a little grumpy.
I always feel a little dopey. And sleepy.
Thankfully I don't have to feel like the doc very often.
And too many times I feel like blah.

M+J=K3+E said...

Today is sleepy, grumpy, and dopey or combine them and have slumpey. As you said, this too will pass, well at least the first two should. I am alwaya a little dopey!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Tonight I'm Dopey! My BFF from high school called me at the last minute and asked me to go to West Yellowstone with her. We talked until 0300! We giggled just like we did in high school....such dorks! It was a blast. I just got home and have to be at work at the butt-crack of dawn! Better get Dopey self to bed.

Elisa said...

I'm a combo of Grumpy (which I accidentally typed frumpy... hummm...)Dopey and BLAH.

It's the midsummer blues. The kids. Oh the kids...!! (when do they go back to school?)