It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Friday, July 3, 2009

NOTE TO SELF
NEVER ALLOW THE KIDS TO HAVE ACCESS TO MY KEYS WHILE SLEEPING BECAUSE THE 14 y/o NEEDS TO BE REMINDED TO CLOSE THE CAR DOOR BEFORE TAKING FOOT OF THE BRAKE!

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Lanette - Never Give Up! said...

So sorry Kim...deja vue the day Steven drove the Escape through the closed garage door.... Someday you'll laugh about it and Hailey will never live it down.

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

OH, I'm so sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bummer, looks like a nice car.

Shauna said...

Oh man!

Cynthia said...

Doh! I hope you get it fixed quickly!

I might add that it's also a good idea to make sure that the hose to the gas pump has been removed from your gas tank intake before driving away. I WON'T say how I came by that little piece of wisdom!

tammy said...

Ahhh!!!

Also, remember to put car in park before exciting to go restap your 2 year old in after he climbed out on his own is also a good one to remember. And like Cynthia, I'm not saying how I came by that either.

Tinabean said...

Oh man that just sucks!
Sorry.

Erin said...

Oh wow. I'm so sorry!

Becky said...

and she lived?