It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Called to Serve in the . . .


Oregon Portland Mission

Elder Hopkins will report to the Mission Training Center
March 17, 2010!

Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

M+J=K3+E said...

How exciting. Congratulations. It will be here before you know it!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Congrats Kim AND Brendon! That is so awesome.
He'll be a great missionary.

Hey, how do you know Melissa Bossard-Parra?
I went to nursing school with her sister and we hung out a bit during those nursing classes days.

Vanessa said...

SOOOOOOOOO Exciting!!!!!!

Cynthia said...

Woot Woo! What an awesome call! The Hubs and I lived in Portland for 18 months and have so many happy memories there. It's a really great town and there are quite a few member families (our ward boundaries were the size of a Stake boundary in Utah and we still lived just down the street from the ward house). I hope he has a wonderful mission!

Becky said...

great! maybe he can find my brother and get him activated! march, that seems like forever away! i am sure it will fly by

She-Mulk said...

Congratulations. Be proud of yourself for raising a missionary-worthy son. Very happy for all of you!

Chambrae said...

Congrats to you both!!! How exciting, I can't believe they are all read that old, all the little boys from the neighborhood are serving missions!! Crazy!

Laura Lynn said...

I just found your blog via another. Congratulations on the call! I'm originally from the Portland/Vancouver area. It's a great place - he'll be taken care of!
It's funny, both our blogs are the same title. Gotta love that - great minds think alike and I have to follow someone who is on the same wave length! ha ha-
Merry Christmas!

wendy said...

Portland Oregon is GORGEOUS. That is exciting. Enjoy these next few hectic months with him. I have had 3 sons serve missions. Such a great time.

kado! said...

pack a rain coat! Love the NW!!!!

Heather said...

Excellent! He will do great.