. . .Elder Hopkins Go?
On Sunday, the Sixth of December 2009 our Stake President, President Lawrence, submitted Brendon's Mission papers to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Headquarters. Tonight, we received a call from our Bishop, stating that Brendon's Mission Call is in the mail and on its way to our house.
We should know where Brendon's mission call will be no later than this coming Wednesday.
So here is where I do a
MYSTERY
giveaway.
Leave a comment where you think Brendon will serve the Lord for 2 years.
The person who is the closest geographically will win.
No more than 1 guess per person please.
This post is so spontaneous that I haven't decided what the prize should be, but I promise you it will be GREAT!
So hurry, you have until Brendon opens his letter to submit your guess.
Good Luck!!
.jpg)


14 comments:
Peru!
My cousin will receive his on Wednesday too. Such a fun and exciting day for two great young men!!
So exciting!!!!!!!
Hmmmmmmmm, I always tease the missionaries around here that they'll go to the Cheyenne, Wyoming...SOUTH Mission!
How about ..............hmmmmm, I think he'll go to New York.....
maybe not.....
no,
New York.
That's my final answer!
I'm so excited!!!! OK I'm hoping it's Billings Montana so he and Steven can be companions - wouldn't that be the best? Stephanie is probably right though - Peru... Can't wait to hear!!!
Oh I forgot to put where he will go...Australia!
How exciting for your family! I'm no good at guessing, so I'm just gonna through out Mexico.
Is Brendon really old enough to go on a mission? My how time flies! We are predicting South Dakota.
I'm gonna say Boston.
Chile.
How fun!
My guess is Paris, France.
Boliva!
<3/ Kelsey!!!!
well, i was going to go with chile, but it was taken already. hmmm i will have to go with brazil. dave thinks asia.
that is so exciting, he looks so handsome and old! blog it FAST so we all know!
I am going to guess Warsaw Poland!! I can't believe he is big enough to go.... I must be getting old!! but it still is exciting!!!
Can't wait to hear!
I'm going to guess...Texas.
Post a Comment