It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Tuesday, February 8, 2011

18 years ago @ 1914

KELSEY JANEEN
entered the world!
I must say I am the
LUCKIEST
mom alive!
Kelsey has taught me so much
1. To LOVE CUTE purses
2. You can't have too many shoes or jeans, I still beg to differ ;)
3. Cheerleading is definately a sport!
4. How to get your own way by just SMILING
There are many more things this
beautiful
amazing
talented
happy
young woman has taught me.
But the most important thing of all is
LOVE!
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY!!

9 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Oh my goodness! She is darling!!!!
And she's right you know, cute purses and shoes....that's all you need to know!

Hope she has a good day.

Her smile is so stinkin' cute!!!
How in the world did you get to be so dang old????
(Even though I'm probably old enough to be your mom)

Vanessa said...

Awwww! She is so pretty! I love her smile too!

This is the part where you tell me that they grow up way too fast and it seems like just yesterday she was 4 years old, right?

Kim said...

Tauna, you are definately not old enough to be my mother. Although my mother is quite young. I would have to say you could be my sister. Funny, you are! Love you and happy birthday.

Yes, Vanessa. They do grow up way, way to fast and yes, it was just yesterday that she was 4 years old. AWWWW those were the days, but these days are just as wonderful!

Cynthia said...

She is just adorable! I'm so glad I've got daughters. Makes me feel really guilty as I type this that I'm so annoyed with my Mom today- like I'm a bad daughter.

Becky said...

she is beautiful, but she can't already be 18! slow it down a little!

She-Mulk said...

Wow! 18 already? Kelsey has always been a cutie, but she is beautiful now! Tell her Happy Birthday from the Carpenter's!

tammy said...

She is beautiful. Hope she had a great birthday!

LKP said...

happy belated kels! :)
sorry have been so absent from blog-hopping. life went into mach-6 and i'm just barely catching my breath! ::hugs::
p.s.
tell kels i'm applying for a local cheer coach position. ;)

Karen Mello Burton said...

She is gorgeous! Happy birthday to your daughter.