It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Saturday, April 30, 2011

I Never Thought I Was A Royal Watcher But . . .

The Official Royal Wedding photographs





I think I've become obsessed.


Yes, I did stay up all night on the morning of April 29th,


not to watch the


Royal Wedding


but to work.


What made this event so magical for me


A patient of mine and her friend had plans for this event.


They had the works



1. china tea set (that looked like it from England)


2. Tiara's (they even brought extras for those who wanted to join the festivities)


3. Food (Dainty little chocolate cups with strawberries and whipping cream)


4. Most of all a lot of information where I learned alot about Royalty.


5. Laughing at all the hats.

I then came home to Gordon watching the re-run of it all. Together (as long as I could stay awake) we watched it. Gordon did say it was touching, especially when he saw Kate with her dad.



I do believe that when your kids begin to hit an age when they are about to embark on their own, you do see that time is quickly passing. With the upcoming graduation of Kelsey, I think for Gordon that life is going quicker than he would like and that sometime in the next little while it will be Kelsey getting married.




I believe my favorite part, was seeing Kate so happy.


I kept wondering what was going through her mind as she saw the millions and millions of people at her wedding and wondering if it was real.


All I can say is


WoW!



As I looked on-line at all the pictures the above picture has to be one of my favorites. The reason, the magic all of these young children got to experience. What an amazing day for these young kids. Plus this picture is just priceless.


There is one other picture that I just love.


THE CAKE!



It was so lacy and elegant.



Just Love It!
The Royal Wedding Cake

No comments: