It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Wednesday, June 24, 2009

MY STATUS HAS CHANGED. . .

I
AM
NO
LONGER
A. . .
LOW PAID NURSE
I
AM
A . . .
RICH NURSE!!!!!!!
I PASSED!
I PASSED!!
I PASSED!!!
THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO PRAYED FOR ME!!!
I COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU!!!!

17 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

I WANT TO BE THE FIRST TO SAY CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! AM I SCREAMING IT LOUD ENOUGH THAT YOU CAN HEAR ME?????
I'm so excited for you.
I froze at camp last night so I finally got up at 5 and came down to shower. I'll sleep for a bit then go back up. I'm glad I checked cause I'd been thinking about you!
You deserve it!

Erin said...

Yayyayyayyayyayyayyayyay for you! I am so happy for you. What excitement and what a relief!

(P.S. We just found out yesterday that my husband passed his big scary test too. Yippee!)

Anonymous said...

Congrats and WAY TO GO!!!!

Vanessa said...

WAHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Congratulations.

Becky said...

although status doesn't matter, money doesn't matter....they sure are nice to have!!! hhoooorayy!

Jan said...

So stinkin proud of you. Way to go. Spend that hard earned dough that is coming your way. Yippee..

M+J=K3+E said...

Congrats. We are so happy and proud of you!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Knew you would pass!

Robyn said...

Congratulations!! This is so exciting!

Chambrae said...

Way to go!! So glad that all your hard work paid off! Congratulations.

Heather said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations.

kado! said...

YEA!!! Congrats!

Stephanie said...

What great news! All that endurance paid off!

Tinabean said...

Congrats!!!
Way to go!!!

wendy said...

YAY--totally awesome. you must be so excited. thanks for your comment on my blog. I will try and do a better job at keeping up at blogging now that the "news" is out.

photography by Mikki said...

Congrats Kim! All that hard work finally paid off! Way to go!

Elisa said...

You are awesome! Congrats!