It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Tuesday, September 15, 2009

awe . . .

F A L L
I love waking up to the
cool,
crisp,
smells
of
fall.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Cynthia said...

I agree! I love this time of year.

Shopkins said...

I love the FALL!! I can't wait to see all the trees changing here in the South. Hope your doing good!! I can't wait to see you Thanksgiving!! its going to be a party! talk to you soon.

Becky said...

of course, cause it reminds you of me.......my birthday comin right up! oh, how i want to get to alberto for it!!!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

I love fall too in fact I want to decorate the house right now!
Love your pictures and totally think your previous post of your kids in school is so cute. They have the best smiles!
Have a fun year with them in school.
How's the knees?

Anonymous said...

Fall is my FAVORITE time of year! A little while ago I went outside to watch the sunset. It is about 62degrees out and smells WONDERFUL!!!