It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Saturday, November 28, 2009

LOVED IT!!!!




Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

M+J=K3+E said...

We totally loved it. I am ready to see it again!!

Melissa said...

We just got back from it tonight! We both cried, yes, me and cody!! It was great but it breaks your heart to think some people live those trials daily. We have so much to be thankful for!

Cynthia said...

I have not yet seen it but I've heard wonderful things about it. I smell a date night coming!

More Than Words said...

Oh, I totally want to see this!!! I heard nothing but great reviews about this movie!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Glad you liked it! I think I may go see it again.

Hope your weekend was a good one!

wendy said...

Everyone who has seen it says they love it. I REALLY want to see it. But we need to travel an hour to get to a decent theatre to see it -------I miss just being able to drive up the road to Jordan Landing.
Ah, country life.