.jpg)
You guessed it, I received an award from the one and only Tauna from the Garden of Egan. What I have to do to receive this award is answer these questions with one word answers. Here goes:
1. Where is your cell phone? Counter
2. Your hair? Brown
3. Your mother? Beautiful
4. Your father? Generous
5. Your favorite food? Salad
6. Your dream last night? Blank
7. Your favorite drink? Diet Pepsi
8. Your dream/goal? Togetherness
9. What room are you in? Kitchen
10. Your hobby? Kids
11. Your fear? Acrophobia
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Traveling
13. Where were you last night? Bed
14. Something you aren't? Organized
15. Muffins? Morning
16. Wish list item? Many
17. Where did you grow up? 80’s
18. Last thing you did? Kissed
19. What are you wearing? Glasses
20. TV? Family Room
21. Your pets? Dogs
22. Friends? Fun
23. Your life? Crazy
24. Your mood? Happy
25. Missing someone? Yes
26. Vehicle? Camry
27. Something you're not wearing? Jewlery
28. Your favorite store? Pine Needles
29. Your favorite color? Fall
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. When was the last time you cried? Earlier
32. Your best friend? Hubby
33. One place that you go to over and over? Bed
34. One person who emails me regularly? Family
35. Favorite place to eat? Bajio
Now, here's the second thing. I have to pass this onto 6 others ready?
Thanks Ladies for playing along.

7 comments:
Well, I coulda guessed some of them since we are sistas! But you did surprise me with a few....please tell me you were wearing more than glasses!!!!!!!!!!
Fun, fun. I did it this morning :)
If you'll be patient with me, I'll play along. :)
And can you tell me where the Red Thread quote on your sidebar comes from? I need something like it for my talk I'm working on.
these are always fun to read!
...i ♥ salad too! LOVE it!
KIM! I am glad everything went well. I spoke with Laurie & she seemed very, very pleased.
It was great working with Katie & Laurie. Loved it.
I thought her wedding was beautiful. I had the pleasure of doing all the flowers, putting all the linens together & getting the buffet table ready. Then I sent in a crew. (none of which was my fam, by the way)
I was a little disappointed I couldn't be 3 places at once tonight. Really wanted to meet my bloggy friend in person.
take care
:)
I LOVE it when you stop by my blog and visit.
Hey, I know several people in Tooele. I used to work at the courthouse downtown SLC and a few people I wored with commuted from Tooele.
Post a Comment