It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Never been Tagged

Thanks to Vanessa and Shannon I thought it would be fun to join in on the fun even though I have never been "Tagged" before, I wanted to see what mine would look like. For you stalkers that do not have a blog "You don't need one" to join in on the fun! So whether you are a stalker or not here's how it works....
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.
d. copy the mosaic image (right click, save image as) to your computer.
Here's mine:
Questions & my responses:
1. What is your first name? Kimberly
2. What is your favorite food? Bajio Flauta Salad
3. What high school did you go to? Murray High School
4. What is your favorite color? Green
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Mariska Hargitay
6. Favorite drink? Diet Pepsi
7. Dream vacation? Quebec, Canada
8. Favorite dessert? Applebee's Maple Blonde
9. What you want to be when you grow up? Nurse
10. What do you love most in life? Family
11. One word to describe you? Tenacious
12. Your flickr name? Hopkins

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Don't tell Elton you like Mariska. He calls her stone face. But I love her! Thanks for playing along!