It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Under the knife

Brendon and I left the house at 0615 for St. Marks Hospital so he could have a

Nasal Septum Reconstruction

SMR of the Turbinates

Endoscopic polypectomy

In layman's terms, he had a deviated septum fixed and polyps removed. I was able to snap this shot of him while he was sleeping. He came to Gordon and I a number of months ago asking if there was anything that could be done for him so he could breath through his nose, since he has been a mouth breather his whole life. We thought if we had this done for him, maybe, just maybe he could start breathing through his nose. Only time will and hope for his sake this works!

At least I will have someone to snuggle with while watching the season premier of

Law & Order

SVU!!!!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Becky said...

poor guy, hope he heals quickly (and can breath through his nose).
I am starting to think you live for tv Kim. and with that crush on mariska..... i think you better get a new hobby :)

Kim said...

I have to admit the crush I have for Mariska started a number years ago when I started working out. I would watch her and think she has the best looking arms wishing mine could look like hers. Someday they might, but I doubt it. As for a new hobby.....?