It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Saturday, September 13, 2008

NO INTERNET

At this moment I am at the Tooele City library using the internet. We have been without a provider since September 2, 2008 and it is driving me CRAZY! We are scheduled to restore our internet service with a new provider on Tuesday, September 16. I hope it turns out the way I want it to, because I have missed many opportunities to blog.

Hopefully I can catch you all up soon. Unitl then.

4 comments:

A Blogging Babcock said...

Yes, please hurry back!

Kim said...

Geez, how would one survive w/out the internet?

Vanessa said...

whoops, that was me. Sorry, you were probably wondering how in the heck you were able to post a comment w/out the internet. I was fixing your border.

Suzanne said...

Kim, thanks for the kind comment on my blog tonight and the shout out. When I saw you were from Tooele I got so excited! My father was born and raised in Tooele. I'm related to the "Lindbergs" and "Dunns." ;o) Anyway, thanks so much for the shout out. Good luck!