We were so lucky to have 1/2 of the Hopkins Clan out for a visit. Each of the individual families were represented by at least one of their children. We were even lucky enough to meet Katie's fiance, Jake, (who is the one in the back on the far left) who will be part of our family on November 21st.
On Being a Mother
13 years ago

6 comments:
My boyfriend Tom was in town and I totally missed it??? Oh well, I'll have to wait until November to see him :)
Looks like a fun Hopkins time!
Wow, looks like a ton of fun! What a bunch of good looking people. So did you set your camera to auto take and then run into the pix, you are totally awesome at that!
No not this time. My sister-in-law, Cindy took the picture. She opted to not be in it. But when we all get together in November, she will use her tripod and then run into the picture. She is awesome!
nine years is a long time to wait to be together! looks like a great fun family!
how fun! I can never figure out how to work the tri-pod thingy....thats why I have a husband I guess!!!! ;)
WHOA!
I was catching up on your blog and there was someone I recognize!
Katie, (your niece, right?) is a bride I am helping. I just spoke to her mom Lori today!
Small world!!!
What a great family!
Post a Comment