Definition: Male bonding is used to describe the friendship between men, that is based on shared activities or the way in which men befriend each other.
Yes, there definitely was some "male bonding" going on here.
Journaling: Gordon, Brendon and Shane left early in the morning to head up to my dad's property, in the Chalk Creek area for a little "male bonding."
This is what the "male bonding" produced.
I am so glad they are able to "bond" and enjoy time together with the things they love to do the most.
It is so fun to watch the transformation as the colors and smells of fall turn, because each one of them turn into "little" boys.
I can only imagine what it like when Brendon took that buck down!
Congrats--to my three favorite "BOYS" in the world!


5 comments:
Nice buck! Congrats guys!
Nice! Uhm.... food for the freezer. Jerky perhaps?
Hope you had a good time whilst they were off doing the bonding thing.
Congrats guys!! Thats great. Ohh, and all the yummy jerky, sounds good.
I wanted to let you know what a doll face Kelsey is. She looked so beautiful in her Homecoming Pics. I can't believe she is that old already. What a cute family!
could you have at least stuck the tongue back in the mouth so we could pretend it was just happy to be there?
i am sure they had lots of fun!
My Hunk and oldest Rugrat just got back a couple weeks ago from hunting in Idaho..... it is great male bonding time!
I love it!
Post a Comment