It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Monday, October 19, 2009

The Blind Side

Thanks to my friend,
I finally get to see
a
FABULOUS
movie!
Starring
Sandra Bullock
Tim McGraw
&
Kathy Bates!
Go here to Check it out!
Opens November 20, 2009,
You will Love it!
Your Welcome!

6 comments:

rad6 said...

always happy to hear about a good movie. The trailer made me cry. Better take kleenex to the movie!
Thanks

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Looks like such a good show. I'm looking forward to going. Have a blast.

M+J=K3+E said...

I really want to see this too. Too bad it opens Twilight Weekend.

Cynthia said...

This looks like a great feel-good movie. Since I don't care much about Twilight, I'd rather see this.

wendy said...

I haven't even heard of this movie??? But I love Sandra Bullock and the other good actors. I'll have to watch for it (I wonder if I can find a movie theatre here in the tundra of Alberta)
Those homecoming photos are so cute. Don't you just love a group of great kids.

Download The Blind Side said...

The movie "The Blind Side" touched my heart and soul and is one of the most inspirational movies I have ever seen. I give this movie an 10 out of 10 and strongly recommend that everyone go and watch The Blind Side movie with full of joy, entertainment and fun.