It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Saturday, October 17, 2009

Homecoming 2009

Homecoming
2009

TJ Juvera and Kelsey Hopkins
THE BEAUTIES
THE GENTS
THE GROUP
This group of kids started their Homecoming date early in the morning. They went to the Christensen's home for breakfast beginning at 9:30 am. Then they all went to Hollywood Connection and played miniature golf and other fun activities. Then off to Olive Garden for dinner.
After dropping the girls off and getting ready, they all met over at the Christensen's home for pictures and then off to the dance.
Looks like they will all have a fabulous time!!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Shauna said...

LOVE the pictures! Thanks for sharing! Hope you are having a great weekend! ♥ HUGS ♥

Vanessa said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! Kelsey is all grown up! She looks so pretty! I hope she had a great time!

David and Rachel said...

Please tell that cute cousin of mine that she looked absolutely gorgeous! And I am so proud of her for wearing a modest dress! I was not a very good example in that way, so way to go Kelsey! Can't wait to see you guys!

Stephanie said...

Look at all those modest dresses! :) How lovely.

Becky said...

thems some big boys! they must be the football team! they look beautiful.

Cynthia said...

I'm glad everyone had a great time! They look fabulous.