"There is no one perfect way to be a good mother. Each situation is unique. Each mother has different challenges, different skills and abilities, and certainly different children. The choice is different and unique for each mother . . .
What matters is that a mother loves her children deeply and, in keeping with the devotion she has for God and her husband, prioritizes them above all else. . . .
There are moments of great joy and incredible fulfillment, but there are also moments of a sense of inadequacy, monotony, and frustration. . . .
Recognize that the joy of motherhood comes in moments. There will be hard times and frustrating times. But amid the challenges, there are shining moments of joy and satisfaction."
"Behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass" (Alma 37:6).
~M. Russell Ballard
(I love this talk! Thanks Jenny for the idea.)

1 comment:
I really needed this. So glad you posted it.
Post a Comment