It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Sunday, May 22, 2011

THIS IS WHAT I BELIEVE . . .



I love this simple account of the Book of Mormon.

This is what I believe.

I testify that the Book of Mormon is the word of God and that Joseph Smith translated it by and through the power of God.


I have read it and prayed to know for myself if the words and accounts within the Book of Mormon are true.

IT IS!

THE BOOK OF MORMON IS TRUE!

I KNOW IT!

(click here if you want to learn more)

3 comments:

Karen Mello Burton said...

You are a very good missionary. I admire the way you are so willing to bear regular testimony. I love the Book of Mormon too, and I can't imagine my life without it.

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Amen!
You are amazing and always living your testimony.
Thank you.

LKP said...

well said. direct. to the point. pure. pure testimony = pure doctrine. ::hugs::