It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Becky is here!

After dropping her daughter and friends off @ BYU for EFY, my friend Becky (Phillips) from Boise Idaho came for a visit. This week Becky is spending time with her sister, Laura who lives in Tooele and since Becky was so close, and since I took my board exams today, we were able to squeeze in a great chat, lunch (at Bajio) and you guessed it a picture for our blogs. Becky was demonstrating how the timer works on my new camera and this is what we came up with. Alot of smiles! Becky, thanks for lunch and can't wait to see you again September 5th!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Becky said...

aren't we a couple of beauties! I am glad you made it through the exams. I am ready for that RN at the end of your name!