It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Gateway...

One of my favorite friends from Ohio is in town for her daughter's graduation from Bon Losse beauty school. I took a much needed break from studying and met my sister-in-law Laurie, at the Gateway for a bit of window shopping and lunch at Costa Vida. Laurie is not only here for Katie's graduation, but she is also visiting her children, Drew and Steph and Allie and Eric. I am so glad they live here in Utah so that I can get these little quite moments with her to talk about anything and everything we want too. Thanks for everything Laurie. LOVE YOU
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lanette - Never Give Up! said...

Wish I were there!

Becky said...

I am coming for a week starting sunday night!! think you can fit me in around studying!

Kim said...

I have the whole day off except for scouts on Thursday. Boards will be done by then so I will need stuff to do on that day while waiting to get the results. What does that day look like for you? If it isn't good we can look at another time. Will you be bringing the kids? Are you planning to go to Albertos? If so when?

Can't wait to see you!