All of our kids were gone today, so Gordon and I took advantage of this rare opportunity and spent some quality time together. We checked out KSL Movie Show to see what was playing and what people had deemed as good entertainment. The reviews for GET SMART seemed good and since it was rated up there with THE HULK, we decided a good laugh (instead of action packed) might be in order. Against our better judgement, (because we are NOT Steve Carell fans), we thought it might be worth watching and we decided to GET SMART. GET SMART did not disappoint us. This movie was FABULOUS!! We haven't laughed so hard in quite a long time. So if any of you stalkers are looking for a good laugh go see GET SMART. We finally GOT SMART!


2 comments:
Mark and I went and saw that show last night. It was hilarious. Mark had seen it the week before and had to see it again. I liked how it was funny throughout the whole show. Definitely one to buy.
I like your background! Turned out cute!
Post a Comment