
This election will be a "first" in history and I am grateful to be alive to witness this grand event. For months I have been hoping that Mitt Romney would be McCains running mate, but to my suprise, it was not Mitt Romney. At first I was suprised to hear who John McCain had chosen to be his running mate, but as Sarah Palin introduced herself and accepted the invitation to become John McCains running mate I wept.
Listening to Governor Palin accpept the Vice-Presidental nomintion I was overcome by a sense of gratitiude, because I feel that Governor Palin is a woman (and most of all a mother) with values and intergrity. These standards are what I find most essential for our country at this time.
Over the coming months I will be anxiously awaiting the opportunity to vote and welcome our first woman, Vice-President, Sarah Palin into office.
Listening to Governor Palin accpept the Vice-Presidental nomintion I was overcome by a sense of gratitiude, because I feel that Governor Palin is a woman (and most of all a mother) with values and intergrity. These standards are what I find most essential for our country at this time.
Over the coming months I will be anxiously awaiting the opportunity to vote and welcome our first woman, Vice-President, Sarah Palin into office.

1 comment:
i agree. she was amazing, maybe what the country needs is a mothers love...
Post a Comment