Source: Pinterest
JOURNEY
JOURNEY
something suggesting. . .passage from one place to another
I love this idea!
A passage from one place to another.
I have been wondering how the struggles of
2011
would help with the
JOURNEY of 2012.
As I began the year,
I am once again seeing how
the Lord has a way of
S T R E T C H I N G
us beyond what we think we can handle.
And as He is
S T R E T C H I N G
us,
we can choose to take the
passage from one place to another
in order to continue the
JOURNEY
intended for our personal growth.
This year, I have accepted a
this
JOURNEY
will not be taken lightly
but is a
JOURNEY
filled with anticipation and excitment.
(hopefully I can do it)
Many of you may be wondering,
"and you want to
SIMPLIFY your LIFE?"
As a matter of fact,
Yes I do!
I have been reminded way to many times to count,
as I put the Lord first,
spend time with
HIM
Learn of
HIM
I know that this
as I put the Lord first,
spend time with
HIM
Learn of
HIM
I know that this
JOURNEY
will be one way I can learn to
Simplify
my life through
HIM.
my life through
HIM.
Strange.
I know.
BUT I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE
RIGHT NOW!
I hope to gain new
PERSPECTIVE
THOUGHTS
DREAMS
ENERGY
LIGHT.
Today, while reading the book of Abraham I found that I have the same desires as Abraham.
"And, finding there was greater happiness and peace and rest for me, I sought for the blessings of the fathers, and the right whereunto I should be ordained to administer the same; having been myself a follower of righteousness, desiring also to be one who possessed great knowledge, and to be a greater follower of righteousness, and to possess a greater knowledge, and to be a father of many nations, a prince of peace, and desiring to receive instructions, and to keep the commandments of God, I became a rightful heir, a High Priest, holding the right belonging to the fathers."
~Abraham 1:2
As we know, the tender mercies of the Lord did allow Abraham to gain all of these blessing.
I never would have guessed, a prophet of the Lord would have desired those things that I desire.
Oh, the things we learn when we need them most.
come join me in The Journey


3 comments:
so well put, my friend! very nice. ::hugs::
Love this. Great post.
It will be fun to watch and see where this journey takes you!
Post a Comment