It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My Soul Delighteth In . . .

  • Gordon
  • Brendon, Kelsey, Hailey, and Shane
  • Family
  • Love
  • The Restored Gospel
  • Temples
  • Priesthood
  • Jesus Christ
  • Atonement
  • Faith
  • Repentance
  • Forgiveness
  • Knowledge
  • Kindness
  • Joy
  • Smiles
  • Hug and Kisses
  • General Conference
  • Sacrament
  • Music
  • Work
  • Scriptures
  • Trial
  • Miracles
  • Being a Mother
  • Prayer
In 2 Nephi, Nephi often speaks of the things [his] "soul delighteth in." 
 During my read in 2 Nephi 11, Nephi lists a number of things that
"[his] soul delighteth in . . ." 

As I read, I realized this scripture was an answer to a question
 that had been inspired while reading 2 Nephi 10:23.

My question:
Do I choose to have a cheerful heart or do I choose to be miserable?
I discovered that as
"my soul delighteth in . . ."
the list above
 I
choose
to have a
cheerful heart.

What about you?
When do you know you are
choosing
to have a
cheerful heart?
Please share with us the things
"your soul delighteth in . . ." 

No comments: