Approximately 5:15, this am our power went out.
I looked out the window to see if I could see any light whatsoever.
All I could see,
light given off by the moon.
All of Tooele County in darkness.
I wondered
How I was going to start my day?
How long I would have to be in the dark?
Would it be on before I had to go to work?
Good thing I have a hubby who likes to be prepared.
Our lantern became our source of Light.
I was able to read by light.
I was able to enjoy my morning in complete silence.
What an invigorating experience!
You should try it sometime.
The power came back on at 9:52 am.
Can't complain.
Already had the BEST morning :)


4 comments:
looks like you enjoyed LIGHT in several different ways.
complete silence is wonderful sometimes.
Totally simplified morning! Nice perspective you could have had another response and changed the whole out look.
I love those quiet times the most.
Oh my goodness!!!! In my inability to get on your blog I have missed a ton! It's gonna be fun catching up.
Great post on using the "light"
HUGS!
Post a Comment