Two young ladies walking briskly across the parking lot as I was going to my car after work. I noticed they were dressed like "mormon missionaries" so I called "Sister's!" No response. I yelled "Sister's!" Again, no response. I quickly got in my car and drove in the direction they were walking. As I approached, I slowed down to glance and see if they were "Sister Missionaries," they were and I offered them a ride. They joyfully accepted. As we talked, they mentioned they were walking fast because their next appointment was at 7:30 and it was now 7:25. It would have taken them another 10 - 15 minutes to get where they were going, but the Lord placed me in their path.
After ariving at our destination we continued talking for a few more minutes. After finding out where I live one of the Sister's metioned her first area was in my Stake. We were able to talk and laugh for a few more minutes. I am so grateful that the Lord placed me in position to recognize their needs and assist them in building His kingdom. I don't know who their meeting was with, but I do know the Lord needed them there and on time.

1 comment:
Nice work, giving the lift. I am sure they really appreciated that! I always wave to missionaries when I am out driving somewhere and I see them walking. I think of my own two sons who have had the experience.
Post a Comment