Oh, this stuff is AMAZING!
You gotta try it!
Oh! and if you've been wondering
why I've been
M.I.A.
I've either been here . . .
or going here . . .
or spending time with these guys . . .
with SOMEONE famous (from the blogging world) . . .
You guessed it!
The beautiful and fun loving. . .
aka--Keely
and then I went back here . . .
So please excuse my absence while I finish my 36+ hour stretch and then I will resume my normal postings as scheduled.
With many details and things learned over the past week.







4 comments:
See more of you soon!
hee hee hee!!!! i SUPER love this post! enjoy your work routine. glad you love the sauce. squeeze that family of yours for me. i'm off to bed finally. hopefully i'll have my post finished tomorrow about the past week. can't wait. so much, so so much. thanks again. you're a doll!
You never did introduce me to your friend.
It was great to see you on Sunday!
Work does get in the way of stuff doesn't it?
Sometimes it's so obnoxious!
So glad you got to hang out with Keeley. Isn't she the cutest thing ever? I was so jealous!
Hope you recover from your stretch of hours.
HUGS
Post a Comment