Okay. Not sure where to begin. With my day, or the reason I am posting this particular post. Let me just figure this one out. Well,. . . . . . . . . Kelly over at the Gusty Ranch copied a post that Cherie over at Bakow Babble did, which she copied from Jen over at Denton Sanatorium and I couldn't resist in joining them. Plus, knowing that I am a little sheep that follows, I am going to follow along because I think it will be quite fun to share with you my day unedited.
For those of you who have weak stomachs, "virgin" ears, or you just don't like things that have to do with the medical profession then I will not fault you for going to your next post in google reader. Because at some point, the things that may have been said or done may come across as distasteful, but this is what you get from my life, unedited.
For the 4th morning in a row I woke up at 4 dark thirty (thanks Tauna for the lingo), took my am meds, got myself dressed, pulled my hair up only to head out the door without showering or brushing my teeth. Oh man, did I just let out that little secret!? Only to go to work to do one of the hardest jobs on the floor CNA work. I took report from the previous CNA, wondering what on earth I got myself into?! So here are few of the one liners from my day:
1. When are you going to give me my sponge bath? Dude! Have you ever heard of the word NEVER?!!!
2. There are too many of you to remember your names, so I have a numbering system and you're #1.
3. How do you pronounce your name? Is is it Fa-La-La-La? She was way cool! To bad she had to go to ICU
4. Your patient is lying in his bed NAKED! "Sir, do you realize you lying in bed NAKED? I am?! (I couldn't help but smile at his innocence.)
5. You stink!!!
6. I have pooped. Did I give you enough?
For those of you who have weak stomachs, "virgin" ears, or you just don't like things that have to do with the medical profession then I will not fault you for going to your next post in google reader. Because at some point, the things that may have been said or done may come across as distasteful, but this is what you get from my life, unedited.
For the 4th morning in a row I woke up at 4 dark thirty (thanks Tauna for the lingo), took my am meds, got myself dressed, pulled my hair up only to head out the door without showering or brushing my teeth. Oh man, did I just let out that little secret!? Only to go to work to do one of the hardest jobs on the floor CNA work. I took report from the previous CNA, wondering what on earth I got myself into?! So here are few of the one liners from my day:
1. When are you going to give me my sponge bath? Dude! Have you ever heard of the word NEVER?!!!
2. There are too many of you to remember your names, so I have a numbering system and you're #1.
3. How do you pronounce your name? Is is it Fa-La-La-La? She was way cool! To bad she had to go to ICU
4. Your patient is lying in his bed NAKED! "Sir, do you realize you lying in bed NAKED? I am?! (I couldn't help but smile at his innocence.)
5. You stink!!!
6. I have pooped. Did I give you enough?
7. Would you like some chili Verde on your eggs or hash browns? It's good. No thank you. It looked as though it was mixed with green bile and chunks, don't think I'll be eating that again.
Boy the stories I could share, but these are only glimpses of what makes my day exciting. At 1500 which is 3:00 pm for those you not familiar with military time I left work to only come to this mess.

Plus, someone needs to hurray and tell me they are going to come for a visit so that I will get the bed remade. Since it been almost 2 wks since Keely was here. Miss you.

Now, lets remember I have worked 4 days leaving at zero dark thirty and coming home at late dark thirty doesn't give a mom too much time to check her blog let along write a post. Here is what I looked like after coming home from work. . .

and then with my hair down and a dirty mirror. I told you this is all of me unedited

looks pretty good if I do say so myself for someone who didn't shower hasn't showered in quite sometime, don't ya think?

who said good food didn't come out of box?
Here's someones pathetic attempt at disgracing the "T" with a little bit of Stallion spirit . . .too bad it didn't work.

Off to watch the Stallions kick some Buffalo's BUTT . . .

Boy the stories I could share, but these are only glimpses of what makes my day exciting. At 1500 which is 3:00 pm for those you not familiar with military time I left work to only come to this mess.

Plus, someone needs to hurray and tell me they are going to come for a visit so that I will get the bed remade. Since it been almost 2 wks since Keely was here. Miss you.

Now, lets remember I have worked 4 days leaving at zero dark thirty and coming home at late dark thirty doesn't give a mom too much time to check her blog let along write a post. Here is what I looked like after coming home from work. . .

and then with my hair down and a dirty mirror. I told you this is all of me unedited

looks pretty good if I do say so myself for someone who didn't shower hasn't showered in quite sometime, don't ya think?

who said good food didn't come out of box?
Here's someones pathetic attempt at disgracing the "T" with a little bit of Stallion spirit . . .too bad it didn't work.

Off to watch the Stallions kick some Buffalo's BUTT . . .

Refs and Captains--Now Let's Play Fair or NOT!!
Love seeing a Full Moon . . .especially for the most important game of the season.
We're not doing so Hot. Never did wait for the final score, but it happened to be the best game of the season. Way To Go STALLIONS!
Oh, and if you're wondering why Kelsey looks like this . . .
Maybe you should ask the Tooele's Powder Puff Team.
So after all this fun I finally did find the time to take on these
HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD NIGHT IN KNOWING THAT
NOW I DON"T STINK!!!!






4 comments:
LOVE this post.
Glad you got a shower, finally!
(naked? I couldn't really handle that.)
Thanks for playing along. Love your reality--hospital "crap" and all.
And a ways back (41 years, to be exact) I was born in your little hometown. Gotta love TOOLIE! I'll be back.
Hope your shower was worth it!
wait one cotton-pickin' minute! are those black eyes on kels?!?
first a blackened-ear and now this?
holy smack!
what's even funnier is how i missed this post of yours until now. odd. sounds like a good, busy day. i'd say you more than EARNED your shower! :)
btw, is that a hair dryer in all the bedding? lol. cause i don't remember a hair dryer in that room.
miss ya too!
Post a Comment