It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day 78 ~ King of Anything and Randomness

1. Teaching "He Is Risen" by President Thomas S. Monson tomorrow. I would love to hear any ideas or thoughts.

2. Went with the youth to the Salt Lake Temple for baptisms, loved it! The best part--my children were there =)

3. Had a Pumpkin Crunch Bagel with Pumpkin Shmear from Einstein Bagels. Can I just say YUMMY!

4. Work is done for the week, but I return Monday for my next stretch which ends Wednesday @ 1930 and then many, many days off. YIPEEE!

5. Almost done with the afghan I've been working on for over a year. Can't wait to give it to someone dear to my heart.

6. Looking forward to GCBC this go around. My goal: to read ALL the conference talks this time! Wish me luck!

7. Needing some Brendon time. He's only been out 7 months. Hoping the next 17 months go by fast. Hopefully I will hear from on Monday. Keeping my fingers crossed.

8. Stallions (Royal Blue) vs Buffalo's (Purple) this week. HUGE RIVALRY! Then again the "T" may just turn from purple to a certain shade of blue--you never know . . .

9. Real Salt Lake's last regular season game is tonight. May or may not go, but the one thing I do know . . . Gordon will be there! Then it's play off time BABY!!!!!

10. New Favorite! Click to listen

1 comment:

LKP said...

i love this song!

and pumpkin bagels sound to die for. but i'm a sucker for pumpkin/fallish anything. (:

awesome on the baptisms at SLC. slightly envious over here.

i need to get over to GCBC this next week.

keep ROCKIN' that afghan. will be such a sweet gifting moment!

hugs, my friend. have a great Sabbath, and i hope your lesson went well.