Welcome to the new 2010 edition of getting to know your family, friends and bloggers. Here is what you are supposed to do, and try not to be lame and spoil the fun.
Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then post your answers and see how many of your family, friends and bloggers follow along. Have fun and be truthful.
- What color are your socks right now? Gray with pink and purple stripes.
What are you listening to right now? Kids going up and down the stairs.
What was the last thing you ate? Oatmeal and toast.
Can you drive a stick shift? Yes, but I'm not very good.
Last person you spoke to on the phone? Christina
Do you like the person who sent this to you? Absolutely!
How old are you today? 43 and still counting!
What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Nothing. But if I have to, I will watch football, soccer and baseball.
What is your favorite drink? Diet Pepsi
Have you ever dyed your hair? Since 1999—gotta get rid of the skunk strip some how
Favorite food? Bajio
What is the last movie you watched? White Christmas
Favorite day of the year? My birthday, of course.
How do you vent? Yell, scream, shout and then drink Diet Pepsi and eat Cinnamon Chocolate Bears.
What was your favorite toy as a child? I don't remember having a favorite toy.
What is your favorite season? I like Spring and Fall, but I think Fall wins.
Cherries or Blueberries? Blueberries
Do you want your friends to post this fun questionnaire? Yes!
Who is the most likely to respond? Keely
Who is least likely to respond? Gordon
Living situation? In a house with my husband, kids and 2 dogs
When was the last time you cried? This morning
What is on the floor of your closet right now? I don't know, can't see the floor.
Who is the friend you have had the longest that you think will respond to this? Vanessa
What did you do last night? Wouldn't you like to know? Came home from work, got on the computer and went to bed.
What are you most afraid of? Tight spaces.
Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Cheesy
Favorite dog breed? Gordon Setters
Favorite day of the week? Mondays—email day from Brendon
How many states have you lived in? I'm boring, only ONE
Diamonds or pearls? Both—I can never make up my mind.
What are your favorite flowers? Anything that is beautiful.
What is your dream destination? Anywhere with Gordon, but probably Europe.
I received this as an email from Tauna, over at the Garden of Egan. I thought it would be fun to get to know my blogging world a little better. Hope everyone has fun. Thanks, Tauna.

1 comment:
I loved your answers my friend.
Post a Comment