It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Monday, December 20, 2010

111 ~ A Little Bit Better

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future.
The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me.
I will not shut out the lessons that they teach.
(Scrooge)
I truly love this time of year. There are moments, I mean moments when I wonder if I truly love the season. As I read this from Suzie over at Eagarbrood I realized how much I do love the season and how it reflects on our Savior Jesus Christ. I am excited because in 5 days Christmas will be here and then in 6 days Christmas will be over. I pray that when the season is all said and done, I will be just like Scrooge to have spirit with me all year by not shutting out the lessons each years bring and a strive to be little bit better.

2 comments:

Suzie said...

thank you so much!

I thank you for the reminder of keeping it with me-even after Christmas Day is behind me.

I appreciate you! Have a wonderful week, my friend!

Karen Mello Burton said...

Amen. I am going to work on trying to keep Christmas feelings all year.