Enjoying the Simple Things of Life
Thank you for such a prestigious award
Here is my pledge to you
I promise
to do my best
to do my duty to Vanessa and my blogging peeps
to help other people understand that blogging is COOL, and
to obey the Law of the blogging world.
So here are 5 things you should know about me:
1. Diet Pepsi
2. Bajio Flauta Salad
3. Love to talk on the phone
4. Reading Scriptures
5. Falling asleep on the couch while watching movies
There are many blogs that I LOVE; but here are 5 of them
3. Time Flies
All of these blogs have touched my heart in one way or another. Since all of you have given me something, I am returning the favor. Thanks, now run!

8 comments:
Good pledge.
And yes, we really like you!
You have far surpassed my blogging ability....fabulous!!
Thanks for loving my blog! I appreciate that a lot. :)
Thanks sweetie! Right back at you!
Hi! Thanks for the shout out. You are so cool and I love your blog. You da gal. m
ok, that was a great acceptance speech! it fit so well, and I could just picture your face posted over hers!
wow, I made the fab 5! I feel honored! guess I better go blog something fabulous!
and nice to know that I knew all those things about you, except number 5.
HI! So, I noticed you still have our old address on your site. I've actually changed it to www.m-h-camo.blogspot.com and as long as I have your email address you should be able to view it. If you can't for some reason, just email me at heatherj@smootch.com
Hi. Sorry we are going to miss you. Maybe next time we can get closer to you!!!! m
Post a Comment