Things I may or may not have done while in
Cedar City and St. George . . .
spending 7 hours a day for 4 days on SUU campus
while reviewing thisGoing to the St. George Wal-Mart and seeing these women and their children
Attending a session (for the first time) in the St. George Temple.
Spending money???
I had a great time! Thanks Dad for letting me stay at your place. It is beautiful. I Did not get to watch television (smart card expired), BLOG or look on the internet because of none of that was working. I did do alot of reading, pondering and had peace and quiet. I do have to say that I missed my family.
People do say, the third time is the charm. This time I am going to PASS!!!!!!
Thanks, Gordon for holding down the fort and supporting me.
I LOVE YOU!!





5 comments:
Looks like lots of fun! I love St George.
Glad to have you back! Relaxing sounded great. :)
I'm so glad you are going to pass! And that you got some relaxing time! My husband works at SUU, and I live like 2 minutes from there. Maybe next time...
What a fun little getaway! Sounds perfect.
sometimes it is good to be "forced" into a computer/tv/phone getaway! have you taken the test yet??? good luck to you!
Post a Comment