What Makes my House a Home
What makes my house a home is when I come home it smells so good because my mom is cooking dinner and says "I love you, Shane" and I say "I love you too." I love the feeling when I get home from hunting. My mom is the best mom in the world. She always says "I love you."
What also makes a house a home is my dogs. My dogs are so cute. My dogs are awesome because they point at the birds when we go hunting. I think my dogs are the best dogs in the world. "I love my dogs."
My family is so fun we do everything together. They are so sweet because we go four wheeling with each other. We go ice fishing with each other. "I love my family they are the best."
What makes a house a home is my dads guns and mine. I remember one time me, my brother and dad went shooting with his work buddies a Lee Kay shooting range, I shot my first clay pigeon "I was so happy."
I remember one day my dog, Zeke, was downstairs laying down. I walked over to him and started scratching his belly and he started kicking his foot. I thought it was funny. I remember another thing Zeke was looking straight and I stepped in front of him, put my hand up, and he high fived me. I thought it was sweet. "I miss Zeke."
Upon my arrival home from work this morning I found this in the garbage can. My son, Shane, who is in the 5th grade wrote this little paper and received an "A"!!!!
Shane has such a tender little heart. I was so glad this little paper didn't get ruined before I had the chance to read it. I am so grateful that Shane was able to share what was in his heart because he was asked such a simple question.
Thank you Shane for sharing what is in your heart.
"I LOVE YOU!"
Has there been a time in your life when you have been surprised by something one of your children or someone special to you has written?

4 comments:
That is very sweet... What a great boy you have!
Well, you remember the white board incident, right? Aubrey leaves me cute little notes that I love!
What the heck Shane! Why was it in the trash?? Glad you fished it out and shared it with us!
That was too sweet. Those moments make it worth being a mom!!
This is the sweetest post. So genuine and thoughtful. I can see how much you love your family.
I love when my kids just choose the right when no one is looking and you find out later. That is what it is all about. Them governing themselves with good choices. Sweet notes.
Post a Comment