It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Saturday, December 13, 2008

My World of Wonder. . .


Life isn't about waiting for the Storm to pass

it's about learning to dance in the rain.


6 comments:

Diane said...

LOVE the pictures!

Erin said...

What beautiful pictures! Thanks for the reminder.

tammy said...

I LOVE this saying!

I need to remember to dance more often.

Kim said...

Tammy~ I am right there with you, I need to dance more often.

Jan said...

That is perfect. Now I just have convince my kids. They get so embarrassed when I start dancing around. But the words are true. I think we are kindred huh.. :)

Kim said...

Jan~Thanks for your comment, I am smiling right this minute. We are kendred because my kids leave, close the blinds or do anything they possibly can in order to get me to stop dancing. Oh well, one day they will embarrass their kids just like we embarrass them.