changed the worldThe Prophet Joseph Smith was born on December 23, 1905.
At this time of year, as we celebrate the Birth of our Savior Jesus Christ, let us not forget this humble man, who went to a grove of trees and offered a simple prayer. This simple prayer changed the world. The Prophet Joseph Smith bore witness that he saw God the Father and His Beloved Son, Jesus Christ. Joseph Smiths testimony was later sealed with his blood.
I love this man. I am thankful that he never gave up, and although his days were filled with pain, trials and much suffering Joseph never doubted. Through his diligence he was able to finish out the Fathers plan by restoring of the Gospel of Jesus Christ of Latter-day in these the Latter-days. Without the Gospel in my life I do not know where I would be, I thank the Prophet for going to a grove of trees, kneeling and offering a simple prayer.

5 comments:
I can't wait to meet him one day. Well, I can wait...I'm not ready to go there yet. But won't that be awesome?
Tammy,
I so agree with you, it will be AWESOME when we can meet him.
So great to see your blog!! Your family is so sweet and growing up, wow!!
Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog. I will definately be checking in on you guys! I actually tried to call you the other day, I was looking to see if one of your sweet girls was up for some babysitting, we'll have to try again another day.
Hope all is well, Have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
i love that picture.
{i am loving your blog, too!}
Beautiful post :) ♥ Hugs! :) Shauna
Post a Comment