Forever Strong is an AWESOME movie! Forever Strong is a movie about rugby. I thought that it would be similar to other sports shows I've seen (Remember the Titans, Miracle, We are Marshal) NO, it is much more. I have been having a difficult time putting into words why this movie is a good one to see, and I have decided that the reason I am having such a hard time is because of how it has impacted Brendon's life. He is watching it again with Gordon and plans on going out tonight with my sister, Amy to see it again. I guess with some things parents deal with, we will grab at anything that helps or gives our children a desire to become great individuals. For myself, I walked away from this movie with a sense of hope and a desire become a better person.
Becky, I don't know if I can answer your question
because. . . .but I do know you will not regret going to see it. As for those of you who stop by for a visit and may have seen Forever Strong, I would love to hear your thoughts or feelings. I know for you and I, Steph we balled, but for others they may get something completely different. Just know if you love sports you will love
Forever Strong.GO SEE IT
I promise you will not regret it!
3 comments:
Wow, it must be good, you have blogged about it twice. Can't wait to see it.
oh, I wasn't doubting it was good, just wanted to hear what you had to say! thanks for dedicating a whole post to my obnoxious "because....":)
Wow, when movies affect you like that, you know it is worth sharing with others (and owning as soon as it comes out on DVD).
Thanks for the recommendation! I am going to have to see this.
Post a Comment