. . .WEEDING!
This project haunts me every year, when I woke up this morning I had no intention of doing the thing I hate most, WEEDING! But after seeing that it was overcast and cool, I decided no time like the present to tackle the project I hate and have been neglecting all summer long.
This project wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, but when I got about 3/4 of the way through, the sun came out and it started getting HOT! I am glad that I started it when I did or it would have never gotten done.
At least now I can say may yard is almost ready for my favorite season
FALL!


1 comment:
Wow!! Doesn't that just make you feel so good?! Looks so great! What taking weeds out, do to your perspective and attitude! Way to go! we should do something! its been awhile since we have seen you and your family! Thanks for all the comments. you're awesome
Post a Comment