When I started school 5 years ago, I put off projects that needed to be done and this is one of them. As you can see, Shane LOVES baseball and hunting. So I have been trying to decide what to do with his room for years. The border that you see has been there since the first week we moved into our new home over 12 years ago. I look at this picture now and want to vomit. I can't believe I let this project go this long. A couple of years ago I wanted to get started on this project so I bought Shane the comforter and lamp to motivate me to begin this project. To no avail it never happened. Since that time Shane has continually remind me that painting his room needed to be done and was a priority. Now that school is done, I took on the challenge to start his room. It is not completely done, but at least I don't have to look at the GROSS MESS any more! I have some ideas for decorating, but nothing real solid yet. The inspiration will come and when it does it will be AWESOME!!!!
I have to admit his room is a MESS!!!!!!!
These holes in the wall are but a few of what the rest of the room looked like. I had so many holes this size and smaller to fill that it literally took me the whole day to get them filled and sanded. Never again!
Working in the wee hours of the morning to finish this horrendous undertaking.
The job is almost complete. All we need now is the decor.


2 comments:
Looks great! Maybe you could come paint for me :)
very nice, those stinkin holes! is this how you are managing learning to stay up all night?
Post a Comment