It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Thursday, October 30, 2008

What a SURPRISE!

Brendon left for school with this
and came home with this

Brendon made this in his Floraculture Class today. I am so impressed with his creative eye. He has made me a couple of other things in his Woodshop class that I have also been impressed with, but this tops them all.
I have always loved receiving flowers and when he walked in the door he had the biggest smile on his face I've seen in months.
Brendon you did an AWESOME job!
I LOVE YOU!!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Becky said...

aah, what a nice surprise from your teenage son, that doesn't happen very often! looks beautiful!

Vanessa said...

Good job Brendon!

Marc and Heather said...

Oh, yeah! Camo had a very fun time trick-or-treating. And he did make it to your house I believe. I'm sure he wasn't scared though. :) Whenever I ask him if he is scared of the ghosts, he would so, "na, they're just different." lol. Whatever that means. And your husband was kind enough to offer me a ride on the 4 wheeler... I almost took him up on it, but I only had a couple more blocks to walk. :)

tammy said...

Looks so professional! I am loving my son being in FACS this year. He comes home wanting to make some yummy recipes.