It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Friday, October 24, 2008

Celebrating Good Times

We celebrated like we were all 29! You heard it! Patty turned 29 yesterday and to celebrate her very last year in the decade of the 20's we partied at work like there was no tomorrow. No not really. But we were all wishing we could and hoping that all the call lights would stop going off so that we could sit down for a moment to eat all the food everyone brought. As you can see we were able to get a few pictures so that I could produce a wonderful blog about our fun night.
These are just a few of the people who I work with at Pioneer Valley Hospital (PVH). They are all so much fun to be around and I have enjoyed getting to know them. I was afraid to go back to work, because I was wondering if I would fit in with everyone. I have not felt that way at all. Everyone at PVH has been so friendly and especially helpful and I am thankful that I work with them. I work with the best group of people and am especially grateful to Heavenly Father for guiding me to this facility to work as a nurse. I am waiting to retake my State Boards and just taking a little bit of time for me, which has been long overdue. All of these new friends of mine have in one way or another been a great support and have encouraged me not to give up my dream of becoming a Registered Nurse.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Looks like fun!

Becky said...

20's huh, that was a while ago. I am glad you love the people you work with, it means you go home happier!

Erin said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are actually very perceptive - yes, the adversary has been working on me, but I'm fighting back!

How neat to have such great people you work with!

Oh, and your husband and I would get along really well - my husband LOVES Cabela's and has a hat too!