It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Monday, October 13, 2008

A smile that is worth. . .

$2000.00
Thank goodness for insurance! Now that we have 2 down and 2 more to go. I figured it out-- our children will be in braces consecutively just as long as they were in diapers. And. . .it is costing us just about the same for the braces as it did for the diapers.
The only good thing about it?
THE BEAUTIFUL SMILE!!!!!!!

KELSEY YOU LOOK FABULOUS!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Becky said...

isn't it great when they finally get them off! we have one done, one in, one getting and two that that wait for us to save up for a while!
they look beautiful Kels!

Shopkins said...

I loved getting my braces off...what a great day that was!! Kelsey looks great!!! Well worth the money!! :) So cute!

Diane said...

She looks great! Congrats!

Marc and Heather said...

Very bueatiful smile! I love your blog! It's so cute!