It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Saturday, October 11, 2008

May or June 2009. . .

Twins!!!!



No, it is NOT, I repeat it is NOT mine and Gordon's! These two precious babies will be added to the Hopkins family by Jim and Liz. They have waited a long time for this news and I am just so happy for them. I know the Lord has blessed them for their patience and perserverance. This is the best news ever and little Holly Mae and JD will bring much joy to our entire family.
We Love you
Great-Uncle and Aunt Gordon and Kim

2 comments:

Becky said...

aah, you should have another! twins would be fun, in the next life!

Kim said...

I will just enjoy these beautiful little spirits through my own children and all our nieces and nephews. The 0200am feedings are things of the past and that is why the young have children, not 40 someodd year old women.

Maybe it will be easier in the hereafter.